Thursday, January 05, 2012

Soy Sauce!

I'm very sorry, dear readers, that I have not posted sooner, as I know you have been waiting with baited breath for my next installment. I sincerely hope your breath was only baited and not held, since you probably would have passed out by now. Side note: are baited breath and held breath the same things?

Anyway, it's tough to keep up with the blogging when you get home at 9 p.m. from work, and you're tired, and ohmygod, there's no soy sauce to go with the Trader Joe's pot stickers you just fried up because you're starving, and there's no real food, but there are inexplicably three (THREE!) bottles of worcestershire sauce in the fridge, even though you never cook anything that calls for worcestershire, and what exactly are they doing in the fridge to be multiplying like that?

So, you see, dear readers, my worcestershire sauce is possessed. That wasn't the original point of this blog, but it is now. Just something for y'all to think about. I will now try to concoct something in the kitchen that resembles something edible. G'night.

No comments: