Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pancha Prevails

OK, I've let you wonder long enough. Through valiant and cunning fighting, Pancha prevails in the attack by the pack of wily, yet confused, ninjas.

The ninjas slink away as silently as they came, although they were a little less deadly, and Pancha goes back to her regularly scheduled programming, which is to say, not doing much. Now what happens to Princess Nobuko is another matter, and one that we won't go into here.

Y'all may be aware that I am taking a Spanish class in my final push to become fluent once and for all. It will happen, too, dammit. Well, as part of my homework, I've got to keep a journal in Spanish. Considering that my life isn't all that exciting -- notice only three postings since I started this blog, and one of them was totally made up (I'll let you figure out which one) -- I am now accepting suggestions for things to write about. And they need to be a little more believeable than me getting attacked by mistaken ninjas (ninjas equivocados in Spanish).

So send in your ideas. The winner(s) get a mention on this here widely read and much-praised blog. Blog credits, if you will. What more could you ask for?

Oh! I'll do shout outs. There's only one tonight.

This one goes out to my homie Shelly, who will soon be visiting and celebrating her birthday, not in that order. What up, yo?

That's it.

Maybe we'll talk about Halloween next. It's my favorite holiday, you know. Aside from that one that starts in December and ends in March. Mmmm ... green beans and tiny buffalo cookies. Can't beat 'em.

p.

No comments: